Have you finished your treatment for cancer?
Are you feeling exhausted, confused or low?
The cancer experience is an extraordinary one and once the treatment is over, you can find yourself lost because you feel different but you can’t quite put your finger on what exactly is wrong.
This 2-day workshop is designed for you and will help you break free from your cancer experience and live well.
The workshop will:
- give you the opportunity to review your cancer experience from diagnosis to the present day
- help you identify what is stopping you from functioning to your full capacity
- give you a good understanding of why you’re experiencing emotional and mental side-effects
- teach you my 5-step system which will enable you to deal with these side-effects now and into the future
- help you identify your priorities going forward
£279 (early bird discount £229 if booked and paid by 31st August 2017) – bring a friend/colleague for free.
The next workshop is in London on 23rd and 24th September 2017.
Places are limited to 8 participants.
Call 07742 236 970 for more information or to book your place or follow this link.